Spirals with blueberry sauce
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dissolve the yeast in 3-4 tablespoons of water, sprinkle a teaspoon of sugar on top of it and 2 tablespoons of flour. Stir gently and let it grow warm.
Sift the rest of the flour into a deep bowl, add warm milk (water), salt, sugar and vanilla sugar.
When the mayonnaise has risen, add it to the bowl, add the lightly melted margarine.
Knead until it comes off the fingers, form a sphere and let it rise for about 45 minutes.
After this time, spread the dough in a rectangular sheet, 0.5 mm thick.
Sprinkle powder and vanilla sugar over the cinnamon sheet.
Roll lightly, then cut with 1 cm wide spiral thread.
We place them at a distance from each other on the baking tray, in which we placed baking paper.
Grease them with melted margarine and bake the spirals for about 12-15 minutes.
During this time we prepare the sauce:
-In a saucepan add water, sugar and blueberries lightly crushed with a fork.
Let it boil for 10 minutes, then add the starch dissolved in two lengths of cold water.
Let it boil for another 5 minutes, on the fire until it thickens slightly.
After the spirals are baked, place them on the plate, sprinkle them with sauce and blueberries.
Start by hydrating the raisins in a little warm water for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, peel the bananas, then put them in a bowl and pass them with a fork. you pass them easily, without turning them into puree. It is advisable to keep the banana pieces that will feel pleasant to the taste, after baking.
Over the crushed bananas add the oatmeal, the chopped bitter chocolate into small pieces and the well drained raisins. Add a pinch of salt to enhance the taste of the ingredients. Mix the ingredients lightly, just enough to arrange them evenly in the composition.
Turn the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Wallpaper the largest baking tray with baking paper. Take a tablespoon of oatmeal and banana cookies. Put the composition in the palm of your hand and shape it into a spherical shape. Flatten it slightly and shape it into a cookie. Place it in the tray lined with baking paper. Proceed in the same way until the composition is finished. Leave a small distance between the cookies to take place during the heat treatment.
Place the tray in the preheated oven on the middle drawer and bake the cookies for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Oatmeal and banana cookies in a tray lined with baking paper / Shutterstock
After baking, let the cookies cool for 5-6 minutes in the pan, then you can transfer them to a cooling grill.
Oatmeal and banana cookies on a cooling grill / Shutterstock
Store them, after cooling, in airtight glass containers. They can be stored in a cool place, but not in the refrigerator, for 6-7 days.
Oatmeal and banana cookies in a glass container / Shutterstock
Lamb chop with blueberry sauce
In my opinion, no other piece of lamb has the tender taste and texture that chops have. To fully enjoy their wonderful taste, they should not be overcooked. 20 minutes of baking are enough for a tender and juicy cutlet. You can prepare these wonderful lamb chops with blueberry sauce for the Easter meal. They will definitely be highly appreciated.
Lamb chops with cranberry sauce & # 8211 Ingredients (4 people)
Ingredient & # 8211 Honey cutlet
- 1 kg lamb chops cut in French style
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil / sunflower
- 1 tablespoon full mustard Dijon
- 1 teaspoon grated dried mint
- 1/4 teaspoon small grated cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Ingredient & # 8211 Related Sos
- 150 g of fresh blueberries
- 250 ml of semi-dry red wine
- 2 small salads (40 g cleaned and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil / sunflower
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 20 g butter
- salt to taste
Lamb chops & # 8211 Preparation
- Dampen the chop with absorbent kitchen paper and cut it into two equal pieces (I had 12 chops, and after I cut them, I got 2 equal pieces with 6 chops).
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the pieces of meat to the pan. We brown them on all sides, 2-3 minutes on each side, over medium heat. Roasting ensures that the juices will remain inside the meat, and the chops will be juicy after cooking.
- Turn off the heat, take the meat out of the pan and place it on a shredder lined with baking paper.
- Mix mustard, cinnamon, chopped rosemary, mint, salt and pepper. Grease the lamb chops evenly with the spiced mustard.
Blueberry sauce & # 8211 Preparation
- Heat a tablespoon of peanut oil in a non-stick pan and add finely chopped salad. Saute it for about 1-2 minutes, over low heat, then add the blueberries. Stir on low heat for another 1 minute and add the red wine. Boil the sauce on low heat for about 3 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Bake the chop in the preheated oven at 190 ° C, for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 52 ° C (the internal color is very red). The internal temperature of the cutlet is medium-rare (the meat has a pink color, it is juicy, but the blood does not leak from it), it must be 60 ° C, for the well-made cutlet, the temperature reaches 74 ° C. We like medium-rare, so when the thermometer showed me 60 ° C, I took the tray out of the oven.
- Remove the elbows from the pan and let them rest for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the fat from the pan and move the sauce to a small saucepan. Put it on low heat, add balsamic vinegar and boil it until it is reduced by almost half. Add the butter and stir until it melts, then turn off the heat. Pass the sauce with a vertical blender.
- After resting, cut the chops and serve them with blueberry sauce and, in our case, with new baked potatoes. Delicious!
My recommendation for the lamb chop is a glass of Merlot Notorius from Rotenberg Winery, a dry, tannic red wine, aged for 18 months in Romanian oak barrels. It is one of my favorite wines.
In a bowl, mix the egg whites, add the sugar and mix until it melts, add the yolks, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and sifted. Mix lightly with a spoon, gradually adding the oil and vanilla essence.
Pour the composition into a greased pan and flour wallpaper. On top add the blueberries and a little vanilla sugar. Put the tray in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until it passes the toothpick test.
Let the pandispan cool in the pan and then slice it.
-wash the strawberries and remove the stalks, cut them into pieces and put them in a pan, add the sugar and water. Let it simmer until the syrup binds, let it cool and pour over the cake.
The 2 mm thick vessel conducts heat evenly and prevents food from burning.
Thanks to the timer for presetting up to 24 hours, you are free to spend time with your loved ones, while Multicooker cooks for you.
500 ml of soy milk
50 g cornstarch
1 vanilla essence
8 tablespoons sugar
peel from 1 lemon
peel from 1 orange
10 g fresh mint
100 ml liqueur, as desired (one currant is recommended)
250 g blueberries
Dissolve the corn starch in a small bowl of 100 ml of soy milk and mix well to avoid lumps.
Add the rest of the soy milk, 6 tablespoons of sugar, vanilla essence, lemon peel and orange peel.
Incorporate the dissolved starch into the soy milk mixture. Bring to the boil and stir constantly. Then pour the pudding into small bowls in which you want to serve the dessert and let it cool.
Finely chop the mint, then combine the liqueur with 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, add the fresh blueberries, remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool. Before serving, add chopped mint.
In each portion of pudding, pour this blueberry sauce, as desired, and serve the dessert immediately or after it has cooled.
Homemade bread with potatoes
Homemade bread recipe with potatoes, a very detailed recipe useful for beginners and more
Bread bread differently
Bread with apples, white wine and cinnamon, prepared with mineral water and sliced white bread
A simple wholemeal bread recipe, with only yeast, salt and water
Lebanese bread lipie (khabez)
Lebanese glue is indispensable for preparing shaorma or for serving chickpea hummus.
Cranberry Syrup - Therapeutic Indications
Cranberry syrup is a great tonic for children and the elderly, due to its high content of vitamins: Vitamin A, B, C and E. It also contains flavonoids, tannins and glucokinin - a compound that helps reduce blood sugar and addiction of insulin in diabetics. It is a delicious medicine also recommended for pregnant women who are convalescent or those affected by stress, anemia, avitaminosis or asthenia.
& # 8211 Treats respiratory infections (laryngitis, pharyngitis, canker sores)
& # 8211 Improves vision (especially at night)
& # 8211 Tones the nervous system
& # 8211 Adjuvant in diarrhea, enteritis, indigestion
& # 8211 Helps lower cholesterol
& # 8211 Prevents myocardial infarction
& # 8211 Recommended in atherosclerosis
& # 8211 Protects the walls of blood vessels
& # 8211 Improves blood circulation
& # 8211 Treats hair fragility
& # 8211 Helps in varicose veins and hemorrhoids
& # 8211 Helps to repair damaged skin tissues
& # 8211 Fights urinary tract infections
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Spirals with blueberry sauce - Recipes
This light and fluffy cake is full of juicy blueberries. Brown sugar and cinnamon make it delicious: it melts in your mouth and it's almost unbelievable how few calories and fats the recipe contains.
- 375 g fresh or frozen blueberries 70 g fine brown sugar 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 115 g soft butter 200 g powdered sugar 1 medium egg 1 medium egg white 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel 350 g wheat flour with baking powder 300 ml semi-skimmed milk
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (position 4). Grease a 33 x 23 cm cake pan and then sprinkle with flour. Put 300 g of blueberries in a bowl and add the brown sugar until they are completely covered.
Rub the butter with the powdered sugar with the mixer at maximum speed for about 2 minutes or until the mixture turns light and fluffy. Add the egg and egg whites and mix for another 2 minutes. Add the lemon peel. The mixer speed is reduced to a minimum. Alternately add flour and milk, one third at a time, turning off the appliance from time to time to clean the walls of the bowl with a wooden spatula. Do not mix the composition in excess.
Pour half of the amount of composition into the pan and sprinkle the mixture with blueberries. Pour the rest of the composition on top and spread evenly. Make spirals with the tip of a knife from place to place, then decorate with the rest of the blueberries.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the cake is penetrated, the cake is ready if when it is pricked with a toothpick, it remains clean. Allow to cool in the pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Cut into 16 equal pieces. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Pork Muscles With Cranberry Sauce
1. Crush the blueberries in the jam with a fork. Add the blueberry juice, mustard and cloves.
2. Place the pork muscle in a large tray. Pour the blueberry sauce mixture over the steak.
3. Cook at 135C for 6-8 hours, or until meat is tender. Take the steak out of the oven and keep it warm.
4. With a spoon, remove the fat from the pan. Pour 2 cups of liquid (add water to top up, if necessary) in a small saucepan. It boils. Mix cornstarch with cold water, to make a paste is gradually added to the sauce on the fire. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add salt to taste. Serve with steak.
You have to see it too.