Desert rolled in coconut
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We start making the countertop. Prepare the rectangular tray and grease it with margarine and powder it with flour.
Melt the eggs, sugar, butter, honey and milk in a bowl in a steamer, stirring constantly until the ingredients are melted. Remove from the heat and mix with flour and baking powder. Then pour into the pan and put in the preheated oven at 180º C.
When the top is baked, take it out and let it cool. Then we cut it into uniform cubes.
We make a syrup from milk, butter, sugar, rum and cocoa that we boil on the stove, until it binds a little. I do the test in a glass of cold water and if the drop remains at the bottom and does not spread, the sauce is ready.
Dip the top cubes in the sauce and then roll them in coconut.
Serve cold the next day. They are particularly fragrant and good. A bit sweet but eaten in small quantities.
Great appetite and I hope you liked it!
Bounty Cake & # 8211 A dessert for those who love coconut
1. For the top, beat the yolks with a mixer. Add sugar, butter, flour, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix very well until smooth.
2. Spread the dough into 2 equal sheets.
3. For the coconut cream, beat the egg whites with a mixer. Add sugar, coconut flakes and mix well.
4. Place the first sheet of dough on a tray covered with baking paper. Add the coconut cream and cover with the second sheet of dough. Bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
5. For the boiled cream, beat the egg yolks with sugar. Add the milk and bring the composition to a boil over low heat. Add butter, brandy, vanilla sugar and mix until smooth.
6. To form the cake, line the top with the previously prepared cream and finally decorate with chocolate icing.
Coconut - the delicious fruit that quenches your thirst
You have probably heard of coconut water, rich in substances such as potassium, iron, phosphorus and zinc, which some people give good money for. You will be able to consume it at a reasonable price and you will also enjoy the flavor of the fruit core, following these 3 simple steps.
1. Remove a hammer and a screwdriver with a beveled tip from the toolbox. Keep a towel at hand that you will not use for any other purpose.
2. Use the screwdriver and hammer to drill the coconut into the three dark holes. Drain the coconut water and enjoy its taste!
| || |
3. Wrap the coconut in a towel and hit it on a hard surface.
| || |
Once the fruit is broken, remove the core and use it in various recipes.
Now that you know how to break a coconut, enjoy the taste of this special fruit and quench your thirst with the water in it, which is full of nutrients.