Cake with cocoa top and chocolate cream
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the Cocoa Countertop
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Grease with butter and cover a 23 cm round pan with flour.
Beat the butter with the sugar until you get a pale and fluffy mixture, then incorporate the yolks one by one. Sift over this mixture flour, cocoa, baking powder and cinnamon, then mix them lightly. Then, incorporate the hazelnuts, alternating them with wine. .
Beat the egg whites, then incorporate them into 3 tranches.
Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 35-45 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn it over on a plate and let it cool completely.
For cream and assembly
For the cream, mix the whipped cream with the white chocolate.
Cut the cocoa top in half, horizontally. Grease the first top with half the amount of dark chocolate. Spread the white chocolate cream on top, then pour the rest of the dark chocolate. Place the 2nd cocoa top on top and put the cake in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Cake with cocoa top and chocolate cream - Recipes
- Servings: 10 People
- Preparation Time: 60
- Cooking Time: 40
- Calories: 358
- Difficulty: Medium
The cake is a dessert that is generally associated with anniversaries, holidays or special occasions. However, many people love and consume it, not only on these occasions, but whenever they crave a delicious cake, such as a chocolate cake.
The simple chocolate cake, as its name suggests, is a dessert that is easy to make, without too much skill, very tasty and that can always be a cake that you can impress with.
- -300 gr flour
- -50 gr of good quality cocoa
- -4 eggs
- -250 gr sugar
- -150 ml hot coffee
- -250 gr yogurt
- -150 grams of butter
- -a baking powder sachet
- -1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- -a pinch of salt
- -600 ml whipped cream I used double cream
- -400 grams of plain chocolate
- -150 grams of brown sugar
- -200 ml whipped cream
- -vanilla essence
- -50 gr sugar
- -100 grams of chocolate.
- -150 ml of water
- -50 grams of honey
- Put the butter at room temperature in a bowl and mix it well with the sugar until it becomes frothy then add one egg at a time and mix well each time then add the yogurt and coffee, continue mixing until well blended now add the solid flour ingredients together with cocoa, baking powder and baking soda mix all ingredients well.
- Prepare a round tray of 26 cm and put it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes we do the test with a toothpick.
- Put the cream in a bowl, add the melted chocolate and sugar, then mix everything well until the ingredients are well incorporated and the sugar melts, then let the cream cool well at room temperature, then put it in the fridge to cool completely.
- After about 3-4 hours, remove the cream and mix it well until a fine, aerated cream is formed.
- I used a special detachable ring for cakes, I cut the cake top into 3 equal parts, I placed the first countertop on a plate, I syruped it with honey, I used a brush to make it easier, then I put half of the chocolate cream I put the second countertop syruped me then I put the last countertop and syrupy it then I fixed the ring well on the cake and put it in the freezer for 2 hours.
- After it has cooled completely, garnish it with vanilla cream (whipped cream well with sugar and vanilla)
- The chocolate ornament you need a picture taken from the printer over the picture you put a baking sheet that is as transparent as possible so you can draw with chocolate after the model after we have drawn with chocolate the baking sheet we put it on the cake and put the cake in the fridge for 30 minutes after which we can remove the baking sheet and the chocolate remains.
- Good appetite !
How to prepare cake with chocolate cream and pineapple
First prepare the chocolate cream because it will have to stay cold for a few hours.
Heat the whipped cream until it reaches the boiling point. Add the broken chocolate and mix until it melts completely. Let it cool for a few hours or overnight and then mix it until it doubles in volume.
Meanwhile, prepare the countertops.
So, in a bowl mix the liquid ingredients (eggs, oil, yogurt and coffee) and in another solid ones (flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda).
We combine them and mix only as much as is necessary to homogenize the composition. We obtain a dough that flows from the wire.
Divide the composition into two equal parts.
Transfer each part of the dough into two shapes (covered with baking paper on the bottom and greased with butter on the edges) with a diameter of 22 cm and bake for 30-35 minutes at 175 ° C.
If you don't have two shapes, bake the tops one at a time, then let them cool on a grill.
After they cool completely, cut each one into two sheets. But be careful how you handle them because they break very easily.
In the cream, add the mascarpone, mix well to homogenize and, finally, add the chopped pineapple.
Spread a part of the pineapple cream on each counter.
Decorate with cream set aside and pineapple pieces.
Keep the cake cold until ready to serve. Enjoy!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Ingredients Wet chocolate cake top, step by step recipe
for a countertop with a diameter of 22 cm
- 200 grams of chocolate with 74% cocoa
- 3 yolks
- 6 egg whites
- 1 generous salt powder
- 120 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 30 grams of cocoa
- 120 grams of flour
- In addition, a little butter and 1 tablespoon of grated cocoa to shape the wallpaper
Preparation Wet cake top with chocolate & # 8211 composition preparation
1. Turn on the oven and set it at 170 ° C. We put on the fire a pot with water of 2-3 fingers and we put the broken chocolate in pieces in a bowl that fits well above the pot, without its bottom touching the boiling water. Place the bowl on top of the water, reduce the heat and let the chocolate melt slowly, steaming. No need to mix, let it heat gently and we will mix only at the end.
2. Grease a cake mold with a diameter of 22 cm with butter. We shape 1 grated spoon of cocoa and, tilting the shape on all sides, we make sure to distribute the cocoa everywhere.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour with the 30 grams of cocoa.
4. Melt the butter at a gentle temperature, it should be liquid and warm, but not hot. Once the chocolate has melted, take the bowl from the bowl of hot water and turn off the heat. Add the melted butter over the melted chocolate, stirring constantly, until smooth.
5. In turn, add a yolk to the chocolate and butter bowl, mixing well. We do not add the next one until the previous one has been incorporated. Now add the vanilla.
6. Add the dry substances and mix until smooth (no more).
7. Whisk the egg whites with the salt, add the sugar and beat until it dissolves and obtain a hard foam.
8. Add 1/3 of the egg white foam over the chocolate composition and mix vigorously until incorporated. The composition will become more fluid, allowing us to easily incorporate the remaining foam whites.
9. Add the rest of the egg whites to the bowl, over the chocolate composition. Incorporate easily, with folding movements, so as to eliminate as little as possible from the amount of air in the beaten egg whites. The process is described step by step (including video) at sponge cake cake recipe with butter.
10. The final composition is supple and aerated, we mix it only as much as necessary, so as not to eliminate the air from the egg whites. This is the only growth agent on our countertop!
Preparation Wet cake top with chocolate & # 8211 baking
11. Pour the composition immediately after mixing in the form prepared in point 2. We work quickly so as not to leave the egg whites accumulated in the chocolate mass. Level to the surface and immediately bake the top in the preheated oven at 170 ° C.
12. This wet cake top with chocolate is baked for about 40 minutes and there is room for a little discussion. After 35 minutes of baking time, I checked the countertop with the toothpick, which came out wet from the composition. I left it for another 7 minutes, and after exactly 42 minutes from the moment I baked it, the toothpick test indicated to me that the countertop is baked enough.
So, be careful with the baking time, I advise you to start testing the countertop with the toothpick after 35-38 minutes since you put it in the oven and bake it exactly as needed, no more. The longer this wet cake top with chocolate is baked, the more moisture it will remove, even losing its quality of being moist and soft. As you know your oven, gently adjust the baking time a few minutes more or less.
13. I left the baked countertop to cool on a cake rack. Only after it was completely cold did I cut it. As you can see from the pictures, he made a small dome during baking, so I started by straightening the countertop and inhaling this dome. Delicious this wet chocolate cake top! The edge of the countertop is 5.5 cm high, I could have easily cut it into 3 equal layers, but for my Easter cake I only needed two, so I cut it in half. It is easily sliced and is very pleasant and especially very tasty, like any dessert with a lot of chocolate.
How to make cake cream - How to prepare
For starters, I will tell you some details that you must take into account when choosing the ingredients, because their choice makes the difference between a delicious chocolate cream for the cake or a dubious one. First of all, the butter must be particularly greasy, with at least 82% fat and must be at room temperature, with a soft consistency. The success of the cake cream depends on this.
The chocolate must be bitter, with a high cocoa content to obtain a cream with an intense chocolate taste. Do not replace with milk chocolate.
We will start by putting the water together with the sugar in a container of suitable size in which we will add the vinegar drops. Vinegar must be ordinary vinegar, not very hard. From the moment the mixture starts to boil, we will leave it for five minutes.
Don't worry about the smell of vinegar you will feel in the room. It will evaporate quickly and in the end your cake will not taste of vinegar at all.
After that, we will gradually add the pieces of dark chocolate in the initial composition and mix. When the mixture starts to boil, leave it for another 5 minutes, then turn off the stove.
We will get a mixture similar to a very creamy icing that we will leave to cool. It is important not to try to mix vigorously in this composition, because we will rearrange the crystal lattice formed in this way. Next, we move on to foaming the butter.
How do we make the best pandispan for a successful cake?
For a successful cocoa cake top you must have all the ingredients at room temperature. This way the eggs will grow nicely in volume and the pandispan will come out fluffy. There is no need to use baking powder in this recipe. The cake top will grow anyway because of the air in the eggs. Using baking powder will force it and you will get that bulging look of the countertop. I beat whole eggs, I don't bother to separate them, and the countertop always comes out fluffy and airy. Obviously you can separate them, especially if you don't have a powerful mixer. The tray I used has a diameter of 24 cm, but you can use a smaller one for a higher countertop.
This cake top with cocoa is baked over medium heat, at 180 degrees until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. This means that the top is baked and can be removed from the oven. Baking time can take between 40 minutes and an hour, depending on the oven and the size of the tray. After it is ready, leave the countertop to cool in the tray for about half an hour, then remove it and let it cool completely. When it is well cooled, it can be cut into slices and used for cakes, as I used it in chocolate and orange cake. You can also keep it at room temperature for a maximum of 24 hours or you can freeze it. A wonder!