Chocolate Chip-Peanut Butter Cookies
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 1/2tcups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup natural no-stir crunchy (or chunky) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 2.1-ounce Butterfinger candy bar, chopped (scant 1/2 cup)
Position 1 rack in top third and 1 rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl to blend. Using electric mixer, beat peanut butter, butter, 1/3 cup sugar, and brown sugar in large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla extract, then flour mixture (dough will look crumbly). Stir in bittersweet chocolate chips and chopped Butterfinger candy.
Place remaining 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl. Using 1 1/2 tablespoons dough for each cookie, roll dough between palms to form balls. Roll balls in sugar and place on prepared baking sheets, spacing 1 inch apart. Using bottom of glass or measuring cup, press cookies into 1/3-inch-thick rounds.
Bake cookies until edges are golden brown, 15 to 16 minutes, reversing sheets halfway through cooking time for even baking. Transfer parchment paper with cookies to rack and cool.
Nutritional ContentOne cookie contains the following: Calories (kcal) 130.5 %Calories from Fat 49.4 Fat (g) 7.2 Saturated Fat (g) 3.1 Cholesterol (mg) 15.1 Carbohydrates (g) 15.2 Dietary Fiber (g) 0.7 Total Sugars (g) 9.5 Net Carbs (g) 14.6 Protein (g) 2.5Reviews Section
"Phenomenal" Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
I think I have to go to confessional after devouring these &ldquoPhenomenal&rdquo Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies? I&rsquove been bad. Very, very bad! Sorry. but Oops, I did it again!
Like how many times have you been tempted and became a cookie monster on the spot and could not stop yourself? That's what happens when you make eye contact with these heavenly, fudgy peanut butter cookies.
Soft & Gooey Chocolate-Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
The way I see it, people usually fall into two camps. The ones who love peanut butter and those who don’t. If you count amongst the former, you’re going to love what comes next. Soft and gooey chocolate-chip and peanut butter sea salt cookies that all but melt in your mouth! Savour these sweet-and-salty treats over a cup of coffee or even served with a swoop of ice cream!
Tips For Baking These Chocolate-Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
If you like your cookies crisp-edged yet soft-centred and gooey, be sure to follow these few key steps:
- Use room temperature butter: in order for it to emulsify better, leading to a smoother, more uniform-textured cookie.
- Use creamy peanut butter (not the crunchy kind): go with a commercial brand of peanut butter, rather than a more naturally produced nut butter which is likely to have natural oil separation.
- Add a teaspoon of cornstarch: to help these peanut butter and chocolate-chip cookies stay thick and soft.
- Do not over-mix cookie doughonce you’ve added the dry ingredients: over-mixing will let too much air into the cookie dough, resulting in flat and undesirably-crisp cookies.
- Chill the cookie dough: just a couple of hours in the refrigerator is enough to ensure a nice thick cookie which doesn’t spread too much while baking. It also helps enhance the flavour.
- Make sure you don’t over-bake: cookies bake once they are out of the oven remove them when their edges have started to turn golden but the centres are still soft to touch.
- If baking two batches, never place dough on a hot cookie tray- wait for it to cool before you scoop it on.
Can this cookie be made eggless?
I know you’re going to ask, but there is no egg substitute in this recipe. If you are looking for eggless cookies, you might prefer these recipes instead:
Peanut butter cookies recipes with chocolate chips
These cookies have only 4 ingredients that are probably in your pantry. Great for a quick dessert when your sweet tooth wants sugar.
- 1 C Sugar
- 1 C Natural Peanut butter
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/4-1/2 C Chocolate chips
- Mix all of your ingredients together. If dough seems a little runny, put your bowl in the freezer until it hardens a little.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes.
What else would you add to these cookies? Let me know in the comments. Make sure and save the pin so you can find the recipe later.
They are so soft, so thick, and have delectable milk chocolate chips galore!
So, since we are talking confessionals, do you also have an obsession with peanut butter and chocolate?
First of all, if it has chocolate in it, I'm there! But you add that other evil twin in, (ya know, peanut butter) and you've got a willing, no-regrets pb & chocolate foodgasm going on here. Once I ate these, I could not stop thinking about these peanut butter & chocolate chip cookies.
I wanted more! Seriously!
I need to make some more of these "Phenomenal" Milk Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies - like now! Are you with me? (Totally addicting!)
They will not disappoint! These are wonderful for gifting too!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies Ingredients
For this recipe you will need the following ingredients. This recipe yields 48 cookies. If you&rsquod like to make less, you could cut the recipe in half for 2 dozen cookies instead.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Peanut butter cookies are done baking before they look like they&rsquore done baking.
For these cookies, bake them for 10-11 minutes. They will still look under-done in the middles when you take them out.
Don&rsquot worry about this, they will set up as they cool.
If you wait to remove them from the oven until they look completely cooked, they will be over-done and you will have very crispy cookies.
Outrageous Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Outrageous Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies – a healthier peanut butter cookie for only 160 calories a cookie.
I haven’t made cookies in a long time, but my husband was in the mood for some cookies because he’s been sick for the past couple weeks. So I was wondering what cookies to make and came a cross this recipe on allrecipes.com which I have modified a bit, by reducing the sugar. What caught my eye is the fact that this is a healthier version of peanut butter cookies. And not only peanut butter cookies, but they also have chocolate chips in them, and, are you ready for this, rolled oats!
Yes! Rolled oats in peanut butter cookies. I made 24 cookies from this recipe which works out to only 160 calories per cookie.
Why? Because they’re not loaded with a couple cups of sugar like most cookie recipes, there’s only 1/3 cup of brown sugar and 1/3 cup of white sugar and they are healthy because of the rolled oats! You know oats are good for you!
But most importantly these cookies are so tasty, so delicious, you will love them.
What ingredients do I need to make keto cookies?
The ingredients are pretty simple, and mostly made up of staples for a typical keto kitchen. For this recipe you&rsquoll need:
- Melted Butter &ndash I almost always just use salted butter
- Unsweetened Natural Peanut Butter &ndash The lowest carb peanut butters have a maximum of two ingredients &ndash peanuts and salt
- Brown Swerve or Regular Granular Swerve &ndash I&rsquove made this recipe with both, and I definitely recommend going with the Brown Swerve. The cookies come out with a richer flavor.
- Egg &ndash I used a large egg in this recipe.
- Almond Flour &ndash specifically not almond meal. I use finely sifted almond flour. Blue Diamond is my current favorite brand.
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Low Carb Chocolate Chips &ndash Lily&rsquos is my favorite brand of keto-friendly chocolate chips, but feel free to use your go-to!
How to make dark chocolate peanut butter cookies
Below are some helpful step-by-step photos and instructions. For complete recipe, scroll down below the photos.
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
2) In a separate bowl, using electric mixer, beat powdered sugar, brown sugar, and butter until creamy. I like to use butter that’s at room temperature but still holds its “stick” shape pretty well.
Add peanut butter, vanilla extract, and egg, continue blending until creamy.
3) Add dry ingredients from step 1 into peanut butter mixture, and mix just until well-combined. Stir in dark chocolate chips. Your cookie dough should be somewhat tough to stir, because you used room temperature butter, and it should look like this:
4) Place spoonfuls of cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheet, spacing about 1 1/2 inches apart. You can either leave a cookie in a shape of the ball like this: