Slices with turkey breast
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
These turkey slices are delicious both hot and cold. If they are smaller, they can be used on appetizer trays.
- 1 kg turkey breast
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- frying oil
- 200 gr smoked cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Slices with turkey breast:
- Portion approximately equal 4x4 cm slices of meat. Lightly beat the meat with a skillet.
- Soak the turkey breast in the mixture of eggs, salt, mustard, sour cream, oregano and chilli.
- Let the dish cool for at least an hour.
- Lightly fry the meat on both sides in hot oil.
- Prepare a tray lined with baking foil.
- Transfer the fried slices to the pan. Place a slice of smoked cheese about the same size on each piece of meat. Decorate with cherry tomatoes.
- Put the tray for a few minutes in the preheated oven to gratinate nicely.
- Good appetite !!!
If you want to prepare as a main course, portion larger pieces of meat. Serve the slices with turkey, warm with your favorite garnish.
The eggs are broken separately each to control the freshness.
The egg must have a homogeneous yellow yolk without spots. The egg white must be clear, transparent.
I immediately throw the egg that does not have the whole yolk.